Proofread Your Calendar Section
Thank you for working with Karen Shim to update content in the 2021-22 SGS Calendar. Proofreading is the last step, giving you a final chance to view the content before it is published.
Karen has inputted the updates submitted by the March 26th deadline. If there are any corrections, please email Karen. Note: we are accepting corrections only, not new changes.
Step 1: Review Your Proof
Your calendar entry contains:
- Approved academic changes (major and minor modifications), effective 2021-22.
- Editorial revisions submitted to Karen by March 26.
Step 2: Review Academic Administrative Appointments and GFMs
For Graduate Units
- Graduate coordinator appointments. If your unit has confirmed the appointment of a new graduate coordinator for 2021-22, email Karen.
- Graduate chair and director appointments that have already been approved through governance have been inputted. Appointments effective in 2021-22 that have not yet been approved will be inputted in June following governance approval, when confirmation is received from the Provost’s Office.
- Graduate faculty memberships (GFMs) valid until at least June 30, 2022 are listed in your calendar entry. This data is based on HRIS records. Questions? Contact Angelique Plata.
Step 3: Submit Corrections
Please send any corrections to Karen by email.
How to Access Your Calendar Proof
Go to https://dev-cp-sgs.pantheonsite.io/programs-graduate-unit.
The entries are categorized by program type and listed alphabetically. If you participate in a collaborative specialization or a combined degree program, please also review the appropriate entry.
Deadline: Friday, May 14
Email your corrections to Karen Shim by Friday, May 14.
If there are no corrections, please email us to confirm as well. Thanks again for your attention to the calendar.