The Office of the Vice-Provost, Academic Programs (VPAP) supports the activity of the University of Toronto in academic policy; for-credit academic programming; academic change, including production of the graduate calendar; initiatives relating to academic programming; and the cyclical review of academic programs and units.
As part of this, the VPAP Office administers the University of Toronto Quality Assurance Process (UTQAP). Here you’ll find guidelines, templates and other resources to support you.
- University of Toronto Quality Assurance Process (UTQAP)
- Ontario Quality Assurance Framework
- Guidelines on Divisional Academic Planning
- Program Innovation Fund (January 2022)
- Changing Mode of Delivery of Courses and Programs for 2022-23 and Later: Major Modifications and Minor Modifications
Photo by Diana Tyszko.