Photo: Nick Iwanyshyn
The Office of the Vice-Provost, Academic Programs (VPAP) supports the activity of the University of Toronto in academic policy; for-credit academic programming; academic change, including production of the graduate calendar; initiatives relating to academic programming; and the cyclical review of academic programs and units.
As part of this, the VPAP Office administers the University of Toronto Quality Assurance Process (UTQAP). Here you’ll find guidelines, templates and other resources to support you.
- University of Toronto Quality Assurance Process (UTQAP)
- Ontario Quality Assurance Framework
- Guidelines on Divisional Academic Planning
- Annual Reports: Academic Change and Unit Change
- Final Assessment Reports and Implementation Plans (FAR/IPs)
- Academic Unit List: Departments and Extra Departmental Units (EDUs)
- Changing Mode of Delivery of Courses and Programs for 2022-23 and Later (March 2021): Major Modifications and Minor Modifications
- Review on the Role of Colleges on the St. George Campus: Reviews, Academic Planning and Academic Change Working Group (November 2019)
- Expert Panel on Undergraduate Student Educational Experience (January 2019)
- Tri-Campus Review