Graduate Minor Modifications
This page includes templates on graduate minor modifications and information on the process for reporting the Faculty/divisional approval of the change for implementation.
Templates for Minor Modifications
- Template: change to an existing graduate program or collaborative specialization
- Template: new graduate courses or changes to existing graduate courses
- Template: creating the option for graduate students to elect credit/no credit in an existing graduate program (new)
- Template: participation in or withdrawal from a collaborative specialization
Minor modifications in development are no longer posted to the Graduate Curriculum Tracker (GCT) for consultation. Where can you get advice?
- Contact your Dean’s Office
- Contact the VPAP Office
Access Your Graduate Calendar Entry
If the template requires a revised calendar entry, download your Faculty/division’s 2020-21 calendar entry to make proposed changes. Please include it with your proposal documentation.
Reporting Approvals of Minor Modifications to Support Their Implementation
Once a minor modification has been approved at the appropriate Faculty/divisional level, please send a final copy of the proposal as approved through governance to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include the date of final governance approval in the body of the email. This will ensure that approved changes can be implemented in all systems (ROSI, SGS Calendar, etc.).
Please be aware of the March 26, 2021 calendar deadline when submitting your minor modifications to ensure any program requirement changes are accurately reflected in the SGS Calendar.
Assistant Coordinator, Academic Change
Coordinator Academic Change