Top 5 Review Workshop Takeaways
- Decanal Reviews: Dean’s Office
- Provostial Reviews: VPAP Office
2 Reviews are a big investment.
- Requirement: UTQAP, QAF, Ministry.
- Opportunity: Make them work for your programs/department/Faculty.
3 Your Self-Study is…
… a narrative of what your programs/units are and aspire to be.
… based on standardized and supplementary data.
… developed in conversation with colleagues, students, etc.
4 Peer review is at the heart of the process.
- Choose the best possible reviewers to give expert advice.
- Give reviewers everything they need to provide informed advice.
5 Remember that the report must address all programs, all terms.
- The Quality Council pays close attention to details.
- Ensure the Terms of Reference are explicitly covered.