Academic programs and units are reviewed on a regular basis under the University of Toronto Quality Assurance Process (UTQAP). The VPAP Office hosts an annual workshop to help units and divisions plan for external reviews.
The next UTQAP workshop will be held on Thursday, March 12, 2020.
Who Should Attend?
Faculty and staff involved in the external review process:
- vice/associate/assistant deans
- associate chairs
- business officers
- departmental managers
- executive assistants, etc.
What Will You Learn?
- guiding principles for the reviews — these are outlined in the Cyclical Program Review Protocol (PDF)
- phases of the review process
- best practices — faculty and staff who have recently gone through an external review process share their insights
UTQAP review workshop presentation (March 6, 2019; PDF)
Coordinator, Academic Planning & Reviews