Divisional councils play an important role in the development and approval of proposals for academic change: for example, minor modifications, major modifications, new programs.
For more information on divisional processes, please visit the websites below.
- Applied Science and Engineering
- Architecture, Landscape, and Design (N/A)
- Arts and Science
- Education, Ontario Institute for Studies in
- Forestry (N/A)
- Kinesiology & Physical Education
- Law (N/A)
- Management (N/A)
- Music (N/A)
- Public Health
- Social Work (links to constitution and bylaws)
- University of Toronto Mississauga (UTM campus council)
- University of Toronto Scarborough (UTSC campus council)
See also: governance approval pathways.